New in from Canada!

sharkman

Floaters!
Hi all,

Checking out a new site! I hail from Nova Scotia Canada and have been modeling again since about 2009 when my wife suggested I take up the hobby after abandoning it when I was about 15.

My main interest is 1/48 scale float planes and flying boats, but I do build some other winged birds as well if they catch my attention and are out of the ordinary.

Some of you might have seen these elsewhere, but here are a few examples of my builds,

1/48 Revell PBY
pb201_zps8f41e316.jpg

1/48 IMAM Ro 44
ro207_zps17d82c3d.jpg

1/48 Choroszy Modelbud E6Y1
E6Y1_37.jpg

1/72 Matchbox Do18

1/48 ProModeler P-38

Hope to meet some new people and have some fun here!

Thanks Scott, Jim, Grendels and ECH!

BS1 suggested this site to me. Going to have a look around and will try and post something soon. I'm currently working on 3 builds at the moment but with summer here and me being crazy at work, not sure how much I'll get done until the fall.

ECH, I have been to a few of the shows here in Halifax, mostly at Shearwater, but never entered any of my builds in any. Thanks for the kind words though!

Welcome

Nice builds.
Prop aircraft are not my cup of tea but I do have a soft spot/curisoty for float planes.
I look forward to seeing a WIP on one **hint hint** ;D

Thanks Quaralane and WebbyNZ!

I have an interesting float plane I have in the queue for once I finish the others I have on the go.
I'll see what I can do WebbyNZ!

ECH, I have been to a few of the shows here in Halifax, mostly at Shearwater, but never entered any of my builds in any. Thanks for the kind words though!

Well then....I think you should next year. Shearwater in April, and CAMS in Fredericton in May. Both awesome shows!

hello and welcome from a fellow haligonian now living in B.C. love the models.

Latest posts

Back