need help

nine_d

hey all want to do some building this weekend have two cool kits but dont know which one to start can you guys pick for me the cyclone or millia's vf-1j thanks

[attachment deleted by admin]

I vote for the bike. You could make a cool diorama base for it, too.

Thanks the bike is fully transformable so I could do a nice one with all modes

Definitely the bike. Had that toy as a kid, man that was a cool toy. Very hard to transform it though.

Sweet I'm doing the cyclone tonight thanks guys I'll post the progress as I go stay tune

ok wow what a fast weeken well just start on the mospeada vr -052/ft ezer than I thought was fun too only thing was tring Tamiya paint for the frist time so used to using testors for years had to mix different shades of flat green I liked the way it cam out here some pics of what I got so far

so all most done just need to pick out the face dont know if im doing scott or ran what do you guys think 1.or 2.

Coolest kit ever. Makes me want to watch New Generation....make that all three Robotechs....again.

Coming along nicely.
Looks like you've nailed most of the seam ridges really well.

Not sure which face I'd choose for this one

nine_d said:
Grendels said:
Off to a good start!!!
thanks with your putty vid been using the green putty a lot with nail polsh remover love it thanks

Your welcome, I will have the rest of that up soon. Glad the video helped!!

all most done with the rider now feew any ways the faces went well im using both just for the pics to see what looks good liked the way the face shield turned out. it was just future and some food coloring god I love youtube good tip now just doing the weathering the armor pieces chest legs and arm covers doing a faded tank green still then on too the bike more to come stay tuned

thank you any one know whats a good after coat to use im using testors clear coat but its to shinny and costly is there any thing I mite have Lying around that might help out

Latest posts

Back