NCC 1701 no bloody A, B, C or D (Mike's first starship)

Mike T.C.S.M

If it's styrene we can build it
Hello fine people as the bracketed part suggest this my first starship build it is all so a special project as it is a birthday present for my dad he know about it as as his birthday was back in August.

That being said I've pushed the boat out a bit and got masks for the markings and Windows and a lighting kit from a company based right here in England.

It is going to be a test of my skills and a some what long term project as I want to get is as right as possible

I hope to make a start by the weekend nor early next week

Mike T.C.S.M formerly DarkBlade88

Attachments

• IMG_20211008_110650.jpg
    IMG_20211008_110650.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 19
Hello fine people as the bracketed part suggest this my first starship build it is all so a special project as it is a birthday present for my dad he know about it as as his birthday was back in August.

That being said I've pushed the boat out a bit and got masks for the markings and Windows and a lighting kit from a company based right here in England.

It is going to be a test of my skills and a some what long term project as I want to get is as right as possible

I hope to make a start by the weekend nor early next week

Mike T.C.S.M formerly DarkBlade88
The Revell kit is a nice one. I had been converting one into my original design the USS Condor. But moving and crap and it was lost. I have been building the 1/350 TOS Enterprise the last few months and am almost finished, just a couple details to wrap up. I have a build thread here.

Hi folks a bit of an update it is looking like I will end up starting on this early next year due to having my two youngest brothers stay after Christmas so I can start teaching them the hobby and don't really want to risk them or myself damaging is by accident moving it

It looks like I jumped the gun slightly with this post as after speaking to my dad and with him technically being the customer he has suggested that I hold off until he's got somewhere to display it as we do want it getting ruined

Latest posts

Back