1' Solder
1 9v Battery Clip
1 Power Switch

Regular $39.95
Limited Intro Price $34.95
$5.50 Priority US
$18.50 Worldwide

sm_AMT622MysteryGlowKit_Print_Ad_RegPrice_v01.jpg

I'm still working on the packaging, the assembly video, finishing the model and so on. They are coming asap!

9 segments wrap the hangar bay with another 5 or so straight up the neck. This leaves you another 5 segments to experiment with.
IMAG0450.jpg

A 3mm UV in the nose and one in the bridge leaves you 8 others to experiment with. If a diorama, you can use the Straw Hats to blanket the wings with UV and compensate for the fact there's no way to get light inside them. And different resistor values, again, for experimenting with different light values.
IMAG0454.jpg

IMAG0457.jpg

IMAG0451.jpg

I solved this hot spot in the neck issue, but am waiting for glow sprue to melt so I can cover the seams and reassemble the ship before taking new pics.
IMAG0452.jpg

[email protected]

That is so kewl!
I thought about doing something like that. Since UV leds would really set that plastic to glowing!
Also, I want to do that with the Tholian Web Ship. However, I would need to add some sort of timer chip to get the light to pulse slowly. It would be so kewl to see it get brighter and dimmer. :)
:)
Glad that you are doing this whole Modeler's brand thing! Awesome stuff!

As I can't modify the original post to insert the ad, here it is.
sm_AMT622MysteryGlowKit_Print_Ad_RegPrice_v01.jpg

I'm slowly finishing up all the admin on this lighting kit. The $34.95 pre-sale price ends once I finish the video construction guide. When is that? I don't know offhand, but the vids will be linked here when they're ready.

I moded the original post, let me know if you want anything else done. Photo moved etc.

I've got to try this one day when I get the chance. Not a bad price at all there, Tom. Nice one.

Oh yeah, liked your vid with the acetone. Seam filling for glow in the dark plastic solved. ;)

Latest posts

Back