My two trucks

TbotRobots

Hey guys, I’m turning 15 and I just took up the hobby of model building and I LOVE IT! So far I’v built two trucks and currently I’m working on a third one and two tanks. Thanks for all the tips and tricks all you guys have posted on SMA forum, they were very helpful! Thank you for looking at my pictures, if you want to see more please contact me on [email protected]
The two trucks are: "Revell Peterbilt 359 Conventional 1/25" and "Italeri U.S. Wrecker Truck 1/24"
Hope you like them! :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thank you, check back in a few days because I'm nearly finished the third truck and I'll put up some pictures.

I just finished "Revwll Kenworth W900 1/25" today, here are photos of it and all of my trucks. Thanks for looking!

Here are photos of my tank I finished yesterday, "Hobbyboss Russian Kv-1 Model 1941 "KV Small Turret" Tank"

I drive 18 wheelers for a living and I give those a big thumbs up! ;D Let me know if your going to do another and I will take a camera to work to shoot some good reference photos. You should make your next one look like a real work truck, hood painted a different color from cab(showing a replacement), worn down mis matched tires, lots of dirt and oil and trash in the cab!!

and your first models look better than my 100th or so.

Thank you both, I really appreciate your opinions.
And thank you whiskee for the kind offer, but at the moment I am working on two tanks for the SMA Big Spring Contest so I won't be building another truck for a while but If I need some photos I will let you know.

Latest posts

Back