My Secondary Entry Death Race Mini

A little bit more and FrankinMini is done thought I would show the front bumper and rad tonight.Looks like I,ll squeak it in by the dead line.

Thanks XXXNITRO

[attachment deleted by admin]

NITRO,

WoW !! SoooWeet Job on th Mini !! It looks Bad AZZ !! A tough lil' Cookie !! Awesome Job .. All th way around ! I love all of th Rough Battle Damage ! Superb !

Last pictures before deadline still a bit of tweaking to do and few more bits to add.

Thanks for the views and good words XXXNITRO

Looks super.
Mind telling were did you Get the gun from. Meaning who/what was the donor?
Cheers

I like it....
I would like to have the full size version, but it rains a bit too much up here in the Pacific Northwest. :)
p.s. I think the gatling gun may be handy in certain traffic situations....Don't tell anyone I said that.

Hey SMA

Just sent in my photographs this has been a lot of fun thanks to all for the views and kind words here is a little teaser pic.

XXXNITRO

Awesome job buddy, real nice work on the detail and the beat up look is superb..........excellent work XXXNITRO ;D

`Boots`

Hey SMA Guys and Galls

I have a bit more time now and been trying to see what every body has been doing and submitting and it looks good out there.There is lots of good works in all the categories.

GOOD LUCK! to all the SMA members .

I'm posting more photos of FRANKINMINI .........thanks again for all the views and comments

XXXNITRO

Latest posts

Back