My Secondary Entry Death Race Mini

Todays efforts I applied the armor its inside out as you will see and added screening to the windows the rear window will be armor plated.Chunky weld seams where added to hold screens ,rough welds to represent a fast weld get it done and hit the road also the door seams are welded.

Also added quick shot of primer to see whats going on.

schweinhund227 you are right.

Biskup the dents are very easy to do take a knife of your choice and gouge the plastic and sand till you get the degree of finish you want.When I get some time I will post a how to.

Haggistom I'm glad I can take you down memory lane you never forget your first :D

noc5659 yes a weapon will be put on since its a Mini it will have a...................... ;D

Thanks for looking

XXXNITRO

[attachment deleted by admin]

Think I get the idea :)
Thanks for sharing and the mini is looking good.
Cheers.
Lukasz

the Dents are Awesome and so easy to make !!! I can't wait for the demo though !

the way you describe it is so SIMPLE !!! yet the results speaks for themselves !
I am actually very impressed there was no Heat involved !!! which makes your technique even more
attractive ! and adaptable to any model genre!!!

Keep up the good work !!!

and as for a weapon... a Minigun is in order !!! LOL

Happy Fathers Day to all you SMA Dads

Its amazing what happens when you get a whole day and evening to yourself.

Here are the results.

merseajohn the scale is 1/24 length of minus ram bar 4.75" - (120mm) and 2.25"-(55mm) wide.

Thanks XXXNITRO

Did you actually have a WHOLE day to yourself..??? LOL

yeah me to ! LOL

Did you make your Own Coil Springs ??? pretty wicked if you did... ?

the rusting and pitting effect is pretty cool ! sure is setting the tone for the Rest !!!

Can't wait to see the Body all done up !!! I wouldn't mess around with that little car !!

did you get a weapon for it yet ?

keep us updated....

Norm

OUT !

Great work on the chipping and rusting XXX! This is going to look sweet!!! ;D

Hey SMA

Todays WIP its about 75% done at this point.Looks like a couple of all nighters coming up to finish it off.

XXXNITRO

Latest posts

Back