My little girl is addicted too...

Przemo1CK

Hello

Sorry for post here, I'm not junior, but my little girl is, she can't write posts yet, but she can do some kits ( She's only 4 years old ;D ). Her favorite are Zvazda's 1:100 tanks releases. Everyday I can hear something like that: "daddy, can I help you in workshop"
It's our first video - painting KV-1, Zvezda 1:100

Suzannah's first tutorial :)

Regards
Daddy and Suzanna ;D

Excellent !

Congratulation to your daughter !
You have to be a proud father. :D

i dont mind you being the middle man for your kid, but man she got the hang of it make, man she put that paint on like s BOSS ;D

She's got pretty good control with that large brush.
Way to start her off early

I give her airbrush to hand when she was two 8) I must said, she really got "something". Guys really, you don't realize what she can do in World of Tanks game.... :eek:
Thanks for your comments :D

Good on ya, mate!! Although niether of my kids were ever interested in building models, both of my grandkids are all over it. Hannah is now 9 and working on painting pretty flowers all over her '68 Pontiac GTO, while 5 yr. old Shawn is plugging away at a snap-tite F-14 Tomcat with "Way cool" (his quote) decals and a one-of-a-kind hand painted camo job. Spread the word--The Herd needs Nerds!!

Przemo & Suzanna!!

Well done Suzanna!! Great technique to start with!! I love the color green you choose!!! I can't wait to see the final pictures and your next model!! Keep going at it!!!

Great job!!! ;)

Latest posts

Back