My inactivity

hooterville75

Hey guys. Sorry about the inactivity. Thanks to all that sent me a private message wondering about my where abouts. Sometimes life throws you curve balls. As others say life throws you lemons. I normally have the attitude that when life throws me a lemon I just eat the )#(#$@. Well, live threw me some curve balls that made me take a step back and take a hard look at things and the way some things were going in my life.

I needed to take a break and get some things straightened out in my life and am doing so still at the present. I hope to be a bit more active on the forum starting today on through and appreciate the work that the staff and moderators do to keep this site active and going strong. Your a great group of people on here and I hope to begin to be active again with everyone. So thanks again and talk with you all soon.

Hooterville75 aka Deron

Life seems to throw alot of curveballs, all you can do is do is step into it and swing hard! To quote some lines from a song I heard, "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug. Sometimes you're the Luiseville Slugger baby, sometimes you're the ball." Hang in there pal, your pitch is coming.

Bullet21 said:
Life seems to throw alot of curveballs, all you can do is do is step into it and swing hard! To quote some lines from a song I heard, "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug. Sometimes you're the Luiseville Slugger baby, sometimes you're the ball." Hang in there pal, your pitch is coming.

Thanks buddy!!!!!

Latest posts

Back