My First Diorama! ''Luftwaffe Crew''

Cash

Hey guys. Yes it is my first diorama try. I decided to make a diorama for my contest entry Fw190. So i found this kit for it. And i think it is the best choice for it :p Lets see how it turns out im open to all ideas and such. Here is the Kit and First touches.

yUtxUew.jpg

Some of you know this wood work already.

Ey5GlHe.jpg

HI2RtQb.jpg

I leave figure work to last. All other parts are cleaned and ready to put together almost. Tamiya did a good job on this i belive couse there is not much work to do realy.

CwOep62.jpg

oNnUU3K.jpg

ENXyxp6.jpg

Primered parts with val. Metal silver hairspreyed after and primered after hairsprey dryed.

xJTwebG.jpg

Here is the look of power supply unit, fuel drum and Kettenkraftrad after doing some weathering.

Z9DUZKn.jpg

ysEfYGK.jpg

isr7BoP.jpg

Ok, from the looks of your 190, and the attention to detail on it, and the other rigs I'd say you have refined your skills to the point you feel comfortable putting them together in a dio. And, your figure work is looking pretty well from what I can see so far.

So, long story short, I expect this will be one heck of a great "first dio" for you Cash. Great concept and work so far buddy, got this baby bookmarked!

Cheers, Ski.

Looking really nice!!! can't wait to see this finished. if this is your first try, I'd love to see what you can produce in the future.

Cheers,
Jonny.

That's an ambitious first dio. Lots of figures. Looking great Cash...interested to see how you'll compose the scene.

Thnx for the lovely comments it poked me enough to build some more :p Some progress picrures inc...

Latest posts

Back