My Entry: Hasegawa F-4J Phantom USMC

Hodges

I'm still waiting (?!) for my actual kit to arrive, but in the meantime I received all my little goodies and add-ons and I was anxious to get involved and start posting...

I got me some Eduard seats and masks, as well as some resin FOD covers (to cover up my intakes so you can't see the insides which won't be accurate) and some wheels just because it got the order from that resin manufacturer over the minimum for shipping purposes...they're pretty disappointing compared to some other ones I've seen. Oh, and a nice sheet of purdy decals! I can't wait.

img1254u.jpg

img1260a.jpg

img1264qj.jpg

8) Those Seats are Wicked !!! wow ! and you got some colored Photo etch Belts to !!! Yes sir !!!

You actually could build those while waiting for your kit.... that's gonna POP the Office just like it did for mine...

Good luck with the Gal ! she is gonna be SWEET ! what a start ! those decals are looking migthy nice to !

take care buddy !

Myke said:
Pretty good casting on those seats..., where did you get them from?

They're Eduard Brassin.

@schweinhund yeah! I think I might get started on them. Your cockpit definitely worked out fantastic and got me thinking...I'm pretty nervous though, it's my first time with PE!

A friend of mine is a F-4 nut! And he build 4 of those a year! Plus others.... I think he has the largest collection of built F-4 in all colors and markings.... That I know of!

He always builds those Hasegawa ones! Have no fear! It should be a dream!

Catch you later! And take deep breaths while adding your P.E. To your cockpit! It will be Awesome!

Hey, look what showed up on my doorstep today!

img1353l.jpg

Some sprue shots:

img1354dc.jpg

img1363pt.jpg

img1377p.jpg

I'll be able to get started in the next few days...can't wait!

Nice looking kit Hodges ,look forward to it ;D..Im really getting a notion for one of these .

Chris.

this is going too be nice, the cockpit details look like they are going too be insane.

Awesome. That desk and cutting mat is not going to be that clean for long ;-)

Seats are all done...this was my first adventure with PE and it sure was a fiddly one.

They're far from perfect but I'll get better at it.

img1407wg.jpg

Nothing wrong with those seats Hodges. The seats look great.

Latest posts

Back