My collection of Anti-Gravity Vehicles - (UPDATE!!!!!!)

tiking

Hi all. I thought I'd share some of my scratch built and kit-bashed AG(anti-gravity) models with you. Hope you like them. Hold on to your seats...lots of photos:

1. The G-8 Cargo 'anti-gravity pod. This is a small low level cargo vehicle. One that conveys smaller goods and mechanical items around a major industrial factory. Basically indoors chore with a mega huge space. But it can be used outside to convey goods between two complex.

g8_cargo_pod8_niceone-vi.jpg

g_8_cargo_pod11-vi.jpg

g8_cargo_pod-vi.jpg

g8_cargo_pod2a-vi.jpg

g8_cargo_pod3-vi.jpg

g8_cargo_pod4-vi.jpg

g8_cargo_pod5-vi.jpg

g8_cargo_pod6-vi.jpg

g8_cargo_pod8-vi.jpg

g8_cargo_pod9-vi.jpg

phct_details_2-vi.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

phct_details_4a-vi.jpg

phct_details_5-vi.jpg

g_8_cargo_pod7-vi.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Walrus:

This build went together rather easy. I started off with the IDF Nagmachon APC kit from Hobbyboss, that I received as a reward for the ‘Random Award’ in November 2017. I then converted the kit into a hover unit using the kits original parts only, making up about 98% of the bulk of the vehicle. The only scratch build parts and foreign items used in this built, was the rear panel, with the rounded exhausts mounted on; a few white styrene here and there, and empty astma canisters used for the four engines. The weaponry were modified and extra parts added to give them a distinctive look from my box of ‘Misc’ model parts from other kits I have collected over the years. The name ‘Walrus’ was given due to the shape and size of the overall look of the vehicle.

the_walrus8-vi.jpg

the_walrus-vi.jpg

the_walrus2-vi.jpg

the_walrus2a-vi.jpg

the_walrus3-vi.jpg

the_walrus4-vi.jpg

the_walrus5-vi.jpg

the_walrus5_weathering_details-vi.jpg

he_walrus5_weathering_details2-vi.jpg

he_walrus5_weathering_details3-vi.jpg

the_walrus6-vi.jpg

the_walrus7-vi.jpg

the_walrus8a-vi.jpg

the_walrus8b-vi.jpg

the_walrus9-vi.jpg

the_walrus10-vi.jpg

the_walrus11-vi.jpg

the_walrus12-vi.jpg

the_walrus13-vi.jpg

(AGGC) Anti-Gravity Go-Cart.

I did some changes to the original car that I made sometime ago. I wanted a little more aggressive look and thus came up with this design. I used quite a few everyday items and parts from my 'Misc. box of tricks'.

Original kit:

revell_ford-vi.jpg

After Conversion:

go_cart8-vi.jpg

go_cart-vi.jpg

go_cart2-vi.jpg

go_cart3-vi.jpg

go_cart4-vi.jpg

go_cart5-vi.jpg

go_cart6-vi.jpg

go_cart7-vi.jpg

go_cart9-vi.jpg