My bad entirely - sorry!

KenBadger

Big spring contest winners your prizes are on their way. Plain and simple, I SCREWED UP!

Scott contacted me about the prizes and prize winners way back when the contest ended.
I had an email meltdown, and ended up changing back to an olde mail address.
Scott's email got lost in the shuffle.
He re-emailed me about the contest prizes back in September, and resent me the list of winners.
I gave the list to my shipping department.
They emailed me asking what colors go in the 60 color sets.
I never opened the email, because I thought they were just acknowledging my request to ship the items, and thus never replied to their question.
They wanted to ship everything at the same time and were awaiting my reply.
To my surprise Scott emailed me about it again yesterday.
I went to check on if they shipped the prizes, and they said no they hadn't because I never told them what paints were to make up the 60 colors.

That's the long and short of it.

I apologize for my screwing this up.

I have given the paint room and shipping department the list of which 60 paints, and they have indicated they should be able to get the 60 color paint sets out this week.
I have asked them to ship the 2nd and 3rd palce prizes without further delay, so those should be on their way this week sometime as well.

I am wholeheartedly sorry for the delay, and my mishandling of the prize distribution.

I will have this taken care well ahead of the US healthcare website project I'm also working on - LOL.

Good to know and know problem. I'm just happie it didn't get lost/stolen on the post office.

Anyone who relies on email for business has a story like that.
10/10 to ken for stepping up and shouldering the responsibility.

Latest posts

Back