My Aircraft Builds !!

MattyMears

hey guys, this is my first post , i am 16 and have been modelling for 1 and a half years.

Hope you like !! :)

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

P8270021.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

Matty

Awesome stuff mate! You should very proud of those builds - they turned out great :)

What are you working on at the moment?

Thanks mate :) and I'm currently working in a hasegawa 1/48 F-14A tomcat for a group build on another site :)

They are all great builds ...well done ;)

Chris.

Some nice stuff there, I really like the Hercules. wish I could have had that much talent building models when I was your age. Keep at it. :D

Matty, did you apply a clear coat to those bad boys? If so, what did you use? I'm trying to work out what is the best clear coat alternative in Australia.

Some realy top notch work there Matty - well done.

Void- I've been using "long life" floor polish you can get it at supermarkets or Bunnings, in a yellow bottle. Works well as a clear coat, but doesnt play nicely with Microsol.....

http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/index.php/topic,6122.0.html

have had the same thing happen with the mustang...So Matty if you are using something different I would love to know too !

It's a bit unfortunate the Future isn't stocked in Australia. I thought about shipping it via Amazon - 6 bottles for $41 + postage. I could probably start a small business shipping it over and selling it to Aussie modellors :p

Rookie, going back to the problems you had with Long Life - was it because you applied it too thick? I have some at home, just not too sure whether I should use it or not. Let me know what you think.

VoID_1 said:
It's a bit unfortunate the Future isn't stocked in Australia.

it's probably under a different name. i think it called Johnson's clear or something like that, Down Under.

Latest posts

Back