My Aircraft Builds !!

MattyMears

hey guys, this is my first post , i am 16 and have been modelling for 1 and a half years.

Hope you like !! :)

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

P8270021.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

Matty

VoID_1

Cool Banana's
Awesome stuff mate! You should very proud of those builds - they turned out great :)

What are you working on at the moment?

MattyMears

Thanks mate :) and I'm currently working in a hasegawa 1/48 F-14A tomcat for a group build on another site :)

Chris S

Its a bit like being handcuffed to a lunatic !
They are all great builds ...well done ;)

Chris.

Carsenault

Some nice stuff there, I really like the Hercules. wish I could have had that much talent building models when I was your age. Keep at it. :D

VoID_1

Cool Banana's
Matty, did you apply a clear coat to those bad boys? If so, what did you use? I'm trying to work out what is the best clear coat alternative in Australia.

rookie

This is not a toy
Some realy top notch work there Matty - well done.

Void- I've been using "long life" floor polish you can get it at supermarkets or Bunnings, in a yellow bottle. Works well as a clear coat, but doesnt play nicely with Microsol.....

http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/index.php/topic,6122.0.html

have had the same thing happen with the mustang...So Matty if you are using something different I would love to know too !

VoID_1

Cool Banana's
It's a bit unfortunate the Future isn't stocked in Australia. I thought about shipping it via Amazon - 6 bottles for $41 + postage. I could probably start a small business shipping it over and selling it to Aussie modellors :p

Rookie, going back to the problems you had with Long Life - was it because you applied it too thick? I have some at home, just not too sure whether I should use it or not. Let me know what you think.

Ferris928

VoID_1 said:
It's a bit unfortunate the Future isn't stocked in Australia.

it's probably under a different name. i think it called Johnson's clear or something like that, Down Under.

Latest posts