My afterlife entry..

Oh, I know, I know!
This is going to be a kinda beefy mature post-apocaliptyc care-bear, fighting against the dark forces of armageddon and own survival in a dying world ;D ;D

LOL, I can't post a bear model without Care Bears coming in.......

Nice image Solander!

Solander said:
Oh, I know, I know!
This is going to be a kinda beefy mature post-apocaliptyc care-bear, fighting against the dark forces of armageddon and own survival in a dying world ;D ;D

Nope, not a beefy mature post-apocalyptic care-bear......

This should help dispel that rumor....

Polar Bear Teaser.....

I kind of Hoping..... you were going to model !!! either a Lush PB Rug in front of a Cheminey !

or a STUFF PB on a Rolling stand like in Road House (movie) for those that don't remember ?

anyway.... you take that John ! it should turn out ! Different !!! LOL from the intended Model !

Right ?

LOL

It wouldn't be too far of a stretch to make this an Abominable Snowman. But maybe you have some crazy invention planned that noone has ever seen yet. ;) ;D

Norm: I never thought of that. I could have made a dio of the stuffed bear lying on the guy at the end of the movie. Good movie by the way.....

No name: This thing has to be dead a zombie, or a vampire maybe, it is in the afterlife category.... Or some mutant bear from a post apocalyptic world. I think the glowing red eyes fit either one of those.....

--shakes head--
Can't wait for more, on this, John. Looks like you're getting VERY creative with it

Grendels said:
This thing has to be dead a zombie, or a vampire maybe, it is in the afterlife category.... Or some mutant bear from a post apocalyptic world. I think the glowing red eyes fit either one of those.....

Hummm..... Post apocalyptic theme..... then an ORANGE TUQUE is In Order !!!

Just to keep with Scott ! theme and Entry !!!

LOL

you are pretty wild John !!! just saying !

:p :p

I will think about that.... Maybe I can find one, but I don't know if it will fit the theme of this build.

8) 8)

Or how about the bear that gets shot in the backside in "The Great Outdoors" ?? That's be a funny dio!

Looks good so far. Should be quite interesting when complete. Look forward to seeing his guts painted. ;D

Making progress John!!!! You are truly going to be the master of the seams!!!! Lookibng forward to the next update!! ;D

Looks good. The bones are cool man - looking forward to seeing how this one turns out - can hardly bear to wait. ;)

I like zombies and I like bears. But getting the idea of a zombie bear! Man what are you smoking ;)
Great idea and it's coming along nicely. Can't wait to see more.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back