My afterlife entry..

Oh my! Is it wrong that I was laughing hysterically? ;D ;D ;D

I guess I can't show my daughter this. :D

And yes i do like the hat.

Bravo!

I am glad that all of you liked it!!

ShutterAce: It is not wrong that you are laughing! It is suppose to be funny. Just my way of making a few threads here more legitimate, like this one:

http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/forum/index.php/topic,1231.0.html

Panzerace007: Glad you liked it!! Yes the zombie bear rises along with poo.

ScaleModelDisciple: Thanks! I took it to work on Wednesday and all of my students were taking photos of it with their cell phones. Most of them couldn't believe what they were seeing!

TRM: I got my inspiration from the above thread....

The Care Bears were definately a great touch. Good job on taking it out of the ordinary. I've just seen too many Polar bear zombies. ;D

John, you knocked this one COMPLETELY out of the park.

It's sick and wrong on so many levels, but it turned out GREAT!

What a twist! I wasn't expecting that. Or is it twisted?

Twisted or not, you're awesome at pulling this stuff off.

More great work. Very enjoyable vids.

Thank you everyone! This one sure was fun to build.

Noname: I just couldn't leave it as a zombie bear! It had to have just a bit more to it. One of my students suggested that I give Mr. Bear a bottle of coke... But that just wasn't enough.

Thank you Quaralane! I sure tried to do it.

Thank you Igard, glad you liked it!

Modelmakermike: It is from the land of caring, so Scare-bear might be just right. I don't think that the care bear people would appreciate my version...

XXXNITRO: I had to make sure I didn't over do the goo. You are more than welcome to step over to the dark side with me....

And here are the photos that I used on the Youtube vid. Much better resolution:

20110630_125.jpg20110630_126.jpg20110630_128.jpg
20110630_130.jpg20110630_132.jpg20110630_134.jpg20110630_134.jpg20110630_135.jpg20110630_136.jpg20110630_137.jpg20110630_138.jpg
20110630_139.jpg20110630_140.jpg20110630_144.jpg20110630_146.jpg20110630_148.jpg

Funny and sick!!! Just my cup of tea. The carnage is excellent as is the modelling. Well done on the blood and guts, came out really well. All in all another great model.

GRENDELS,

Yeah Dude !! I love th Carnage of th Care Bears !! It looks like Maybe Good Luck Bear has crapped his pants lol !! I love it !!

Awesome Concept !!

Ohhh My !!!! :eek:

OK ! let's hope that John doesn't go POSTAL one of these days.... ???

I think the local "toy store" won't let you buy Care Bears anymore....

LOL

Good luck with the Entry !

schweinhund227 said:
I think the local "toy store" won't let you buy Care Bears anymore....

LOL! ;D

I know! Haven't you seen Toy Story?! They'll come to life and take their revenge one day.

Great photos. This is another fine diorama. The trees really add to it. Make it more spacious in a way.

this one totally blew me away. had no idea you were going in that direction. this is a perfect example of humor, and gore done very tastefully. this is what modelling is supposed to be about. fun fun fun. so glad i found this forum....

He he,away for a while and look what happened to all the carebears,poor little fellas :D
That is great John,love it!.

Latest posts

Back