My afterlife entry..

TF2___Big_shaved_bear_by_solo_angel.jpg

yeah... keep it FUN !

Wow, those paint job looks just like I've imagined - really cool!
P.S.: LOL, nice pic, Norm ;D Serious Bear))

G, that sounds about right....work wanting "more blood" and all! (((LOL))) Bring it on!! ;D

Nice picture Norm!!

Thanks Solander, the old bear has quite a bit more blood on it than it did in that last video. And my students wanted even MORE blood. I will give in, but not until after it has a clear coat to protect the oils. They have cured up now so I can get back to it!

Thank you TRM, SLW45 and Quaralane! I planed out the base tonight so it is near done! I should have it completed by Monday.

maybe its time for you to learn... the Stock Card and Stiff Brush .... Splatter effect technique....

just to show some Arterial spray.... (over spray) from his last victim... LOL

See Ken's Video for that.... although change the "mud" colour to Bloody O neg. LOL

anyway.... it is sure nice to see such a variety.... for that Model category !!!

I was going to use the air brush to help with some "splatter" marks. But a stiff card across an old brush might work better, I will have to experiment a bit.....

I just got through watching the segment with the paint on the polar bear.

Simply lovely! I don't see the purple as you stated in the video, but whatever it is, it really looks realistic! I suggest some before and after shots for comparison.

Thank you fruit! I started with purple, moved on to blue then dark red, and then blood red. The purple shows up more around areas I want to be bruised up. So it really only shows in two places.....

I do have photos, so a before with no blood and after with blood is possible.

Tomorrow it gets a clear coat, so I can add you guessed it, more blood. I am going to try out a few splatter techniques on newsprint first.

I will get a new update up soon, as soon as I have time to take a bread from frantic building. 6 days left and I have a lot to do!!

;D

Keep up the good work! This bear is worth his weight in AVES.... LOL

Quite interesting all the mods you have done!

Looking forward to you next up date.... If you have time?

I just realized I haven't touch mine in two weeks... Maybe I should call it done?

Later buddy!

Way to go G!!! A "bloody mess" (LOL) In a good way!!! Great job!!!!! ;D Keep on rolling!!!! ;)

Thanks all!!! I decided over the weekend that I was going to work on the other entry and finish it up first before I continue work on this one. It is 95% done anyway. Almost made it done with the Godzilla dio, still a little bit of work here and there, this one should get finished up, but it will be right on the deadline....

I have been taking videos, but don't know when they will get uploaded.....

Here is a short update on the old bear, I will have more later with a surprise ending!!

Latest posts

Back