My afterlife entry..

TRM

Reaction score
Pretty Cool G!!!! I'm in for this one!! ;)

Quaralane

Reaction score
Can hardly wait to see what you're doing with that big ol' bear

Solander

Reaction score
Oh, I know, I know!
This is going to be a kinda beefy mature post-apocaliptyc care-bear, fighting against the dark forces of armageddon and own survival in a dying world ;D ;D

Grendels

Reaction score
LOL, I can't post a bear model without Care Bears coming in.......

Nice image Solander!

Solander said:
Oh, I know, I know!
This is going to be a kinda beefy mature post-apocaliptyc care-bear, fighting against the dark forces of armageddon and own survival in a dying world ;D ;D

Nope, not a beefy mature post-apocalyptic care-bear......

This should help dispel that rumor....

Polar Bear Teaser.....

schweinhund227

Reaction score
I kind of Hoping..... you were going to model !!! either a Lush PB Rug in front of a Cheminey !

or a STUFF PB on a Rolling stand like in Road House (movie) for those that don't remember ?

anyway.... you take that John ! it should turn out ! Different !!! LOL from the intended Model !

Right ?

LOL

noname

Reaction score
It wouldn't be too far of a stretch to make this an Abominable Snowman. But maybe you have some crazy invention planned that noone has ever seen yet. ;) ;D

Grendels

Reaction score
Norm: I never thought of that. I could have made a dio of the stuffed bear lying on the guy at the end of the movie. Good movie by the way.....

No name: This thing has to be dead a zombie, or a vampire maybe, it is in the afterlife category.... Or some mutant bear from a post apocalyptic world. I think the glowing red eyes fit either one of those.....

Quaralane

Reaction score
--shakes head--
Can't wait for more, on this, John. Looks like you're getting VERY creative with it

schweinhund227

Reaction score
Grendels said:
This thing has to be dead a zombie, or a vampire maybe, it is in the afterlife category.... Or some mutant bear from a post apocalyptic world. I think the glowing red eyes fit either one of those.....
Hummm..... Post apocalyptic theme..... then an ORANGE TUQUE is In Order !!!

Just to keep with Scott ! theme and Entry !!!

LOL

you are pretty wild John !!! just saying !

Grendels

Reaction score
:p :p

I will think about that.... Maybe I can find one, but I don't know if it will fit the theme of this build.

8) 8)

Myke

Reaction score
Or how about the bear that gets shot in the backside in "The Great Outdoors" ?? That's be a funny dio!

noname

Reaction score
Looks good so far. Should be quite interesting when complete. Look forward to seeing his guts painted. ;D

TRM

Reaction score
Making progress John!!!! You are truly going to be the master of the seams!!!! Lookibng forward to the next update!! ;D

Junkie

Reaction score
Looks good. The bones are cool man - looking forward to seeing how this one turns out - can hardly bear to wait. ;)

Biskup

Reaction score
I like zombies and I like bears. But getting the idea of a zombie bear! Man what are you smoking ;)
Great idea and it's coming along nicely. Can't wait to see more.
Cheers

Latest posts