My 1/24 Truck collection

tiking

Been building trucks just recently. Started last year January. I'm coming from a 1/35 modern armor modelling so this was certainly a scale up from my norm. ;) These are trucks have been heavily modified and partly scratch built to the finish models you see in this thread. Hope you all enjoy the pics.

8x4_tractor2.jpg

8x4_tractor.jpg

8x4_tractor5.jpg

8x4_tractor4.jpg

8x4_tractor6.jpg

----------------------------------------

flatbed_truck_blue.jpg

flatbed_truck_blue2.jpg

flatbed_truck_blue3.jpg

flatbed_truck_blue4.jpg

scania620_army_truck5.jpg

scania620_army_truck4.jpg

scania620_army_truck.jpg

scania620_army_truck2.jpg

scania620_army_truck3.jpg

scania_r620_military_design2.jpg

scania_r620_military_design15.jpg

scania_r620_military_design16.jpg

Very nice !! I love the first Scania :eek: the weathering is spot on ,so is the damage around the cab !!! Fantastic work ...keep at them ...wanna do one myself now ;D

Chris.

NecronautDrummer said:
Man, I think I'm gonna get diabetes cuz these models are SWEEEEET!!!!

Who manufactures these kits?

The first two are modified Italeri scania 144L 2X4 truck kits. I heavily modified both kits. In other words you cannot buy them in the store as they are. You can just buy the base kits which are 2x4 axis wheel base. The third army Scania is a Italeri 620 kit which has some scratch built items.

Good Lord dude , you're certifiable , you know that , these are absolutely beautiful !!!

Many people don't realise how hard it is to build a believable 1/24th or 1/25th vehicle .
Bad castings , poor details , flash , chrome usually stinks , ......... these builds are poetry man , I'm tellin ya poetry !!!

That wrecked Renault is far too cool ;D Love the gaff tape on the door ;D Excellent stuff ,keep them coming ...Please :)

Chris.

Dirty and used absolutely !!!

When you get a new car ...... and get a dent or ding in it , it instantly turns into a crappy looking car .

When you get a new truck ....... and get a dent or a ding in it , it still looks like a truck !!!

Latest posts

Back