Mustering from the Hoosier State

TheMissingLink02

Hey everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. Avoid modeler. Started painting miniatures back in 2018 as art therapy, and after honing my patience and amassing a great hobby room, I have begun vehicles and dioramas.

Like a lot of people I tend to start some projects, and just not compete them. I think maybe having people to share them with who will actually enjoy them would be highly beneficial for me.

Glad to be a part of the group.

Welcome Aboard !
eager to see some of your projects
Thank you! Lol I don't know if that's a thread I've been looking at that you don't reply to. Haha. I'm glad to meet you.

I do have a question though. I'm trying to get more into apocalypse vehicles, but my imagination into what defensive and offensive ideas I could use to speeding boats from are kind of flat. What general thread would I look into? Armor, or cars?

I reply to everyone so it ain't me .
I don't really understand you other question - - just check out everything :D , Lots of inspiration in all the sections .

Welcome and yes finish those things, don't let good money and our desire to see what you build, go to waste.

Welcome @TheMissingLink02
It's always great to be surrounded with folks that will encourage and offer up support to get a project done.
Great group of folks here to help with all that, and glad you are a part of that now!

Latest posts

Back