moral decision on potental diorama

dopplar5

next project the infamous roflcoppter
Well i am thinking kinda crazy at the moment, havent sleep much recently but i did think that a 1;35 dio might be in order for the near future. the twist is that im considering adding a ATAT (of star wars fame)next to a group of german armor and include german markings on said atat. thoughts anyone?

Go for it, what if builds are the best, no rules, means no mistakes for the rivets counters! ;D If it wasn't for what if's, we would still be living in caves, trying to figure out how to make fire.

well i do might be a ways down the line... i wonder how big a 1:35 scale atat would be? oh and if you need an idea of what im thinking do a google image search of "german atat"

no moral decision here IMO
its fiction, its alternate future, parallel universe and in the modelling world you are more likley to annoy a star wars fanatic than anyone else.

WebbyNZ said:
no moral decision here IMO
its fiction, its alternate future, parallel universe and in the modelling world you are more likley to annoy a star wars fanatic than anyone else.

Yeah as long as you don't get any Trekkies worked up, because you know how those people can be :mad:

Just kidding, all you Trekkies can calm down and save the hate mail :) the whole parallel universe, what if the axis won WWII ideas are great one to just run and have fun without any worry about accuracy, just concentrate on the process and enjoy.

Go for it! I've always wanted to do a German Imperial Subject, I also thought a white washed AT-ST though 8)

I've always loved alternate realities. Adding that with any Earthly armor would be cool.

alright im gonna do it...1/35 scale atat will be massive :) any suggestions on the german armor. currently have a tamiya panther and i might want to throw a few more tanks in cause its already going to be big might as well go huge or go home

dopplar5 said:
alright im gonna do it...1/35 scale atat will be massive :) any suggestions on the german armor. currently have a tamiya panther and i might want to throw a few more tanks in cause its already going to be big might as well go huge or go home

I guess that depends, is this the Germans of the past with Panzers and At-At's? or is it the Germans of the "Alter-Future" with At-At's and Panzer MkXXIIIXXXXXMMIXX's? Decisions decisions, best part, none of those decisions are wrong :) yeah yeah yeah, I know, not much help :)

Subhuman1 said:
dopplar5 said:

I guess that depends, is this the Germans of the past with Panzers and At-At's? or is it the Germans of the "Alter-Future" with At-At's and Panzer MkXXIIIXXXXXMMIXX's? Decisions decisions, best part, none of those decisions are wrong :) yeah yeah yeah, I know, not much help :)

im thinking maybe a prototype (smaller test platform atat) with standard end of WW2 armor. oh and i feel compelled to mention i really think it should be on asnowy diorama. ill leave it up to you guys to decide if you want to call it hoth or norway

Latest posts

Back