Modeling the Movies Group Build

Junkie

4727.jpg

It's group build time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW87GRXOLjQ

Some basic 'rules'.
Any kit, any genre.
Subject must be from a movie or TV show (documentaries are fine too) and can be as obscure as you want.
New kit, old kit, started kit, unstarted kit - no worries.
No entry fee
Dates: Oct 1st until the end of January 2015

Great stuff! And nice vid mate ;) I'm torn between these two and need some people to decide for me!
0CFD59A9-CDCC-424B-B661-9AE749E5944C_zpsdc7skoml.jpg The Sherman is the one used in the new film Fury....

Simple for me to decide: Delorean all the way...get some Alclad action going.

Well I want to take part in this build for sure but not sure what to build as I have many things that would fit the build.

John,

I say go for it "McFly" ;)

Biskup, what do you have in mind, maybe the group can help you out.

I was thinking of that kit too, John. I have the non-super detail version in my stash.

Well from those that I have are:
Aragorn figure - LOTR
Legolas figure - LOTR
Saruman figure - LOTR
Uruk-Hai figure - LOTR
Boromir Bust - LOTR
Predator figure
Predator Bust
Wolf bust - Underworld
Riddick figure - Pitch Black
Ravy figure - Black Lagoon
Ravy Bust - Black Lagoon
Rock Bust - Black Lagoon
Jigabachi - Ghost in the Shell
Armsuit - Ghost in the Shell
Motoko figure x2 - Ghost in the Shell
John Snow Bust - Game of Thrones
Tywin Laniseter - Game of Thrones
T800 figure - Terminator
T800 figure to be converted in to a bust - Terminator
Archer bust - War of Arrows
Wolverine figure - Wolverine Origins
Black Hawk - Black Hawk Down
General Lee - Dukes Of Hazzard

Of course some of those are too big to fit in the group build time frame.

John go for Delorean

The theme has been changed to Modeling the Movies & TV.

A big thank you to the SMA crew for stoking the fire here. This is going to be really fun and creative. No tight rules, just a direction.

Jonny

Delorian, no brainer 8)

Biz

General Lee - Dukes Of Hazzard has to be in a dio jumping ;D

Not sure if i'm in, still trying to clear up and gear up, ready for my next biggie

but i will be following for sure

Gag

Well seems like every time I try to do one of these, life seems to get in the way it really sucks sometimes having to deal with all I have on my plate. But I have an idea and I am going to see what happens from there if it works it will be cool.

Havent been on SMA for a while, and my track record with group builds hasnt been the best... But really tempted to join in on the fun... A quick scan of my stash and I find one kit that would qualify (maybe a few more if I did a bit of digging), Hasegawa's Ferrari 312T '75 Monaco GP winner, as driven by Niki Lauda in the movie "Rush"

Carsenault said:
Havent been on SMA for a while, and my track record with group builds hasnt been the best... But really tempted to join in on the fun... A quick scan of my stash and I find one kit that would qualify (maybe a few more if I did a bit of digging), Hasegawa's Ferrari 312T '78 Monaco GP winner, as driven by Niki Lauda in the movie "Rush"

If there was a like button here, I would be smashing it!

Could definitely be a fun GB.
Now, to join, or not to join....
And what to build....

IGOR!!!!!

Very Cool I have at the moment Galactica TOS by MOEBIUS under construction. With various additional details such as turrets and hangar detailing. I can but assume for the GB?

Latest posts

Back