Model master decal solvents? Yay or nay

SkMitch306

So im pretty much getting ready to start deacaling my f16 fighting falcon in the past i have always used micro set and micro sol for decals and have never had any problems but during my hiatus from the hobby i gave my last little bottles too a friend who put them too good use on some scale autos. I recently went back to my hobby shop to pick up some more and was shocked to hear they stopped stocking it! Lol they than directed me too this model master decal solvent solution so i picked some up upon further research im starting to think this is a two part set up like the micro set and sol but i could be wrong im just wondering if anyone out there has used this product and if so how was it and any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated thanks.

I used that stuff when I first got back into the hobby and I think it works well. I now use the micro set/sol stuff, which I think does work a little better. It's a little hard to determine though because when I was using the model master stuff, I was still pretty new to the hobby and didn't really know what I was doing all the time.

Latest posts

Back