Model builders' ADD

Carsenault

Well a month ago I was totally on the other end of the spectrum but today... I think I have modeler's attention deficit disorder, a condition often associated with AMS (Advanced Modelers Syndrom) and MH (Model Hoarding), both of which I suffer from as well. I am not even halfway done with the current build and I am already wanting to start something new. The only thing stopping me is I dont know what I want to start next... lol

My name is Charlie and I am an addict! :p

True Life : I'm a Scale Model Addict
TrueLife.jpg

Feel Free to modify this image to any end :)

In the same boat.

Want to start something, but just don't know what to do (the problem with having so many choices....ok...that is my story and sticking to it).

I know I should start working towards builds for themes of shows in 2013, if I start now I might actually get something finished.

At the same time, the unfinished kits stare down at me with looks of shame in their eyes, and make me feel guilty for not finishing. So...stuck in a pickle.

im in a phase of finishing what i started before it gets out of hand :D 2 almost done then one to the next, before i start somit new

oh i have that. was for my dio entry for the bsc so its only half done :D, Its a really nice kit.

I think my biggest problem is the internet. There is so much information out there that I freeze up about building anything. Its a great resource but sometimes its too much.

I almost miss the days when I was a teenager (37 now) before the interweb when I built in blissful ignorance.

I am really trying to just build stuff and leave the superdetailing to a select few projects.

Jeff

lol. i think the majority of us can relate to a point. at times it is overwhelming, the decisions of what to do on which kit but to sit back and admire all the time and work put into the finished kit. it is truely worth it!

Latest posts

Back