Model Brand Recommendations?

Parameducated

Hi all. I'm wondering if any of you might be able to recommend good scale model brands for me. I acknowledge how vague a question this is, and will provide some more specific information.

In terms of general experience, I would consider myself a beginner nearing intermediate modeler. However, in terms of skill of technical assembly, I would consider myself intermediate to advanced. I'm looking for models that I can put a significant amount of time into. Therefore, I'm looking for models with good quality and fidelity, as well as medium to high difficulty of assembly, and ideally a large number of parts. My interests include military vehicles and armor, as well as rotary wing aircraft , although anything that fits my requirements would be fine with me. What brands, or brand lines would best provide me what I'm looking for? I would really appreciate being able to benefit from your vast collective experience. Thank you.

Where to start......

Dragon, Trumpeter, Hobby Boss, Meng, Takom, Academy, Tamiya, Revell Germany, Mirror Models, Panda, Riich, Bronco, AFV Club, IBG, Italeri, Miniart, Orochi.

Just to name a few.

Latest posts

Back