Mirage Vickers Armstrong 6 ton tank

Well actually I was thinking about the center and right piece on the photo they would work great with the tank from polish campaign.
P1010007-1.jpg
But if you would want a bag of dirt so you could say you have original dirt from Poland that can be arrange ;)
Cheers

This is going well and I can see you are really enjoying it. ;D One thing that may help with all those road wheels is a good bottle of scotch.

noname said:
This is going well and I can see you are really enjoying it. ;D One thing that may help with all those road wheels is a good bottle of scotch.

yeah!

Some nice progress there. Does the new toy make nice clean circles or do they need to be cleaned up? How thick of styrene sheet will it cut circles from?

They are clean. I have not tried anything super thick yet. Maybe .7mm so far and that took a few whacks. Doubt it would work on anything thicker than 1mm.

I've been looking in on your channel but haven't seen anything since the speeder bike, you didn't bin this one did ya?

;D

No. Just took a break to reduce the frustration. Started up again and there will be another vid shortly.

Good to see more work on this. May not be a great kit but your doing a great job. And you saved a bunch of money as well. ;D

For the louvers you could try gluing them in with the blue tube Testors non toxic cement as it dries slow. Then you'd have plenty of time to mess with it. When everything is satisfactory touch it from behind with some CA. Just an idea.

Looking good - keep at her. I feel your frustration, especially at the beginning but by the time you're sagin tracks you're on your way!

I'm guessing you wouldn't buy this kit again? ;D Well I think you are doing a great job. It's soo easy to go buy a bunch of PE but what you are doing takes more skill. It's refreshing. Did you know that back in the old days there were no PE sets? :eek: Seriously, the details are looking very good and this should be a really nice, not often seen build when finished. Kinda makes feel like getting one, but I don't want my hair to turn grey yet.

I have been following this build since the beginning. I look forward to seeing it completed. I hope you haven't shelved this project.
Great Work, so far!

Not completely shelved, but it's a female dog to work on. It's almost done, but I got other projects I want to finish first.

Latest posts

Back