MiniArt Harley Davidson

Very cool man. Very. Love that the sign brackets gave you an opportunity for rust streaks and such.

Almost dun eh?

Thanks guys.

Umm yeah, these photos are behind the times, it's actually already dun DUN DUN.

Scott Girvan said:
Post it don't boast it.

Made that up just now. Clever eh?

Extremely.

No rly
I lol'd
srsly
ya mang

anywho...

I gotta' thank Steve Reid of Celticwerks for the base and say if you need a quality resin base for a small vignette, try them out. Amazing detail and clean, crisp castings.

Here's a picture of the almost finished project, (I still need to add some clutter to the street/curb etc.) there will be more photos and a full article in a future issue of Military In Scale for those interested.

SMA.jpg

Awsome Ken, Defo going to grab that, the sign turned out fantastic. ild also love if my routing skills were better to make nice little bases like that.

10/10 ken, Can ya tell i love it :)

Outstanding work Ken, from you and from Celticwerks!!! What an awesome piece!!! Will be looking out for the upcoming article!!!

Beautiful piece my friend. Nice, tight composition and totally rad building and painting.

Yup, came out real nice. Figure stands out. Nicely painted. Should look fine sitting on someones desk or wherever it ends up. Say, where will it end up out of curiousity?

Great little piece Ken !! ,fantastic finish ..from the rusty sign to the dust gathered by the kerb ....brilliant :) and a big up to Steve for some lovely castings too ;)

Love it ..

Chris.

Thanks guys.

I have since added some grass to the curbstones and some litter and leaves scattered around as well. Made a huge improvement.

Noname, they usually just get stuffed away in a cupboard I have full of builds and as it gets too full, I may sell a few on ebay or something. :-\ I run out of room kinda quickly. I've been seriously thinking about giving this one to my buddy Iain though, he said he wanted one of my pieces and well... I think he likes this one. lol

has nothing to do with you Spud. ;)

*Heck I'll even email you the high res originals if'n it'll help lol

Latest posts

Back