MiniArt Harley Davidson

LOL!!!! I forget the name of the AB your using....that would be the one that takes just the one drop ey? 1/2 drop a side...correct?? Any CM on this little guy? ??? WOW, thought I would go blind on the construction! Looking for the closeups soon buddy!! ;D (not of the beard either) :-\

Blistering Barnacles boy !!!!! ;D

haddock.jpg

;D :p ;)

Chris.

I think it would be neat if you did a dio with both the bike and the beard.

Seriously I really like the bike, and the beard ain't bad either.

Scott Girvan said:
Which one you gonna paint first...the one on the left or the right?

LOLWUT?

TRM said:
LOL!!!! I forget the name of the AB your using....that would be the one that takes just the one drop ey? 1/2 drop a side...correct?? Any CM on this little guy? ??? WOW, thought I would go blind on the construction! Looking for the closeups soon buddy!! ;D (not of the beard either) :-\

It's the 100SG and yeah, no color cup just the notch in the body. Great for fine details and when you need very little paint.

21U2h1tb03L.jpg

I'm trying to get some contrasting shades in the finish but it's tough at this size and with all the round shapes.

Remember those new masters you saw at Baycon in Steves' trunk? I'm hoping to have that smaller round one for this right after Christmas, I'll bring it next Saturday so we can see if it fits.

Chris S said:
Blistering Barnacles boy !!!!!

AARRRGGHHH, it be stormin in that photo matey.

noname said:
I think it would be neat if you did a dio with both the bike and the beard.

Seriously I really like the bike, and the beard ain't bad either.

Thanks

The boys from Beantown have won 12 of the last 13 games since the beard, if this keeps up until the Stanley Cup finals, I'll look like this guy:

beards_19.jpg

Grizzly Adams... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....dude your ready for winter eh.

You gonna bring that on Sat bro.?? I've got an empty cigarette pack you can pack it in :D :D

Hey bro, I think I'm gonna do my models then hand them off to you to do the base and groundwork....you da man

Yeah I'm bringing this Saturday.

I talked to Steve briefly this morning and I wanna see how it fits on one of those new masters that he had at Baycon, ...the little round one with the wall?

So this isn't the base, but just something I have kicking around and it helps put it into context.

I took the kit figure, drilled out his shirt collar and used a Hornet head.

WLA-14.jpg

You would never know you were looking at a 1/35 model, the detail on that bike is awesome, the spokes really set it off.

:eek: :eek: Oh yeah ,Im liking that ! Looks fantastic under a coat of paint ,that will be a stunner mate . The kit figure looks nice too ,got a very natural pose .

Chris.

That looks pretty sweet Ken!!! Looking forward to taking a peek up close on this one next week!!! ;D

I kinda thought you were sneaking in with an update ;D

That looks fantastic mate ..Im really impressed with these little bikes !

Chris.

That looks super Ken!! Still amazed at the tons of detail in that tiny bike!! :eek:

Ken, You are a grand master of weathering and a role model to me in this field, sir!
Absolutely brilliant, digging your work! :)

Latest posts

Back