Miniart 36024 Ardennes Street In Box Review

Elm City Hobbies

Up for review this time, the Miniart Ardennes Street.

Kit contains 54 parts in a mix of Miniart's usual vacuform styrene as well as traditional styrene trees.

01Miniart36024ArdennesS-vi.jpg

Quite a large base, measuring 268mm X 208mm (approx 10.5" X 8.25" for the metrically challenged), even comes with a water feature!

02Miniart36024ArdennesS-vi.jpg

Walls for the house structure

03Miniart36024ArdennesS-vi.jpg

04Miniart36024ArdennesS-vi.jpg

Some of the normal styrene pieces, lamppost and gutters

05Miniart36024ArdennesS-vi.jpg

Window frames, shutters and doors

06Miniart36024ArdennesS-vi.jpg

What is great about these Miniart kits is that they give you lots of accessories like the above 2 pictures for the buildings, but lots of it isn't used in this particular kit, so leaves lots for the spares box.

As you can see, the base is quite large, big enough for a couple of smaller vehicles.

07Miniart36024ArdennesS-vi.jpg

Room enough for a medium tank even, and likely plenty of room for a bigger tank such as a Tiger, Panther or King Tiger.

08Miniart36024ArdennesS-vi.jpg

09Miniart36024ArdennesS-vi.jpg

10Miniart36024ArdennesS-vi.jpg

All in all, a nice little kit, some great detail, nice stream/brook feature that will add another dimension to the diorama.

Miniart is getting very good at these instant dioramas in a box.

that is Nice. i love these Miniart dios but there just so big ;D

Mmmm just got mine and there's nipples all over it. And not good nipples either :-\

JohnSimmons said:
Mmmm just got mine and there's nipples all over it. And not good nipples either :-\

That is nothing new, has something to do with the manufacturing process. Weird thing is that it is a fairly recent things (last couple of years) as I have kits of theirs here in my stash that were produced 2+yrs ago, that don't have those nipples on them.

Don't like them either, don't know the purpose for them, but they aren't hard to get rid of.

Latest posts

Back