MG GM Custom

and this is basically what i intend to do. I honestly dont like kit bashing but i always thought it would be cool to do something like this. This kit comes with a rifle and machine gun and a shield, and im adding another rifle, another machine gun, 2-4 rocket launchers(havent decided yet) and a bazooka. This is just a SUPER basic idea of what i want it to look like. Im in love with the idea of having the rocket launchers on the forearms...

c6cebb43.jpg
aff333e7.jpg
90a687b8.jpg

looking good man! the GM is quickly becoming my favorite MS design. keep em comin!

Grendels said:
Loaded up for the bear! Will it even be able to walk?

Probably not, but it just needs to stand there lol. there will still be possibility since everything it attached to the back and arms

In the 08th MS team, they have a BackPack loaded with weaponery. THey transport it until they have to fight. Then, they deposit the cargo on the ground, open it and take what is necessary.
It's for ground forces though, the one who do patrols in the jungle.

rx-79g-storagecontainer.jpg

http://thegxproject.stormdragonglass.com/08th/rx-79g.htm

gd_mg_rx_79_d.jpg

watch the first Episode if you want to :)

Too much material here. The GM and other MS obtain balance for movement via small thrusters if they have to fall. They can "jump" with the big thrusters on their back. Here he won't be able to do anything, plus moving the arms to take any of the weapons should proove to be difficult. The GP-03 had special arms to take the weapons of the Dendrobium but it's in space.
Don't forget to be "plausible", even if it looks cool, Gundam, as Votoms, even Xabungle or Dougram, were the first anime to have a feel of real life, strategy and a sense of real mechanism.
Just my thought... :D

greyphantom1000 said:
Grendels said:

Probably not, but it just needs to stand there lol. there will still be possibility since everything it attached to the back and arms

It does remind me of a few video-games where you can carry around 7 or 8 guns. I mean just what did the character look like?

Should look good when done!

Grendels said:
greyphantom1000 said:
Grendels said:

It does remind me of a few video-games where you can carry around 7 or 8 guns. I mean just what did the character look like?

This is just my imagination at work, nothing im basing it off of

sunsanvil said:
Whats the color scheme going to be.

nothing fancy. I want to keep the light blue, but maybe add some tan and grey colors as well. Since its a custom unit, wecant have it unless it has some custom color too

Latest posts

Back