metal gear solid 4 ,gecko...finished.

Great work Java! Spot on man. Great paint/weathering. Great base.
Excellent work on sculpting the legs 8)

Job well done.

MrNatural, Maknifiso, elend, Scott:
Thank you very much fellas,i really enjoyed building this one and i'm glad you like.

Myke:Thank you,yes all the body and leg armour is the cd box plastic,and the legs are made from white air drying clay, the gun and the laucher are made from parts from my bits box.

Dude... you are a machine! That thing is amazing. I have never felt comfortable in the world of scratchbuilding. You did an outstanding job in no time flat. It looks just like the thing in the clips you showed us.

So are you going to offer up a second build? How about a scratchbuilt Super mega space platform with about thirty or forty scratchbuilt warships getting ready to attack the armoured planet of Zedoss. That should keep you occupied till the end of the weekend ;D

Holly dung pile!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:. Slam dunk bro. The javanator kills another dope kit and my hats off to you on this one. Smashingly fresh, great entry. Awwwwww what the hell i quit. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Gary: Thank you very much,Hey scratch building a piece of cake once you get into it,it's much easier than you think. :D Just go with the flow.
I might enter something else i've been thinking of but i'll leave it a little while,Super mega space platform here we come ;)

mario: Thanks mate, :D you always give me a laugh.

Carsenault: Thank you:

Latest posts

Back