Messerschmitt Bf 109K4 1/48 Hasewaga

K-4

Addict
Hello friends, I am building this project like two years (I`m Krazy), the truth that now I have it saved, I want to show some pictures of my work, the details are in resins, photoedched and scratch. Is probably that take again in a few months assembling the model. Congratulations for yours models.

(Sorry for the language, my language is spanish)

( I hate cyanoacrylate)

I'm learning to take pictures (Sorry)

IMG_1532.jpg
IMG_0166.jpg
IMG_0164.jpg
IMG_1736.jpg
IMG_1715.jpg
IMG_0187.jpg
IMG_0347.jpg
IMG_0345.jpg
IMG_0260.jpg
IMG_0277.jpg
IMG_0253.jpg

Regards

K4

I can already tell that this is going to be truly amazing! I cant wait to see what you do with the rest of it. the 109 is probably one of my favourite German planes! Please keep posting the pics!

Oh man this looking great. I love the details.

Great work so far!!

Terry

aaah the BF-190K-4, a very close competitor to my favorite fighter of the war, good fighter, especually with the new 2,000HP DB-605

the detailing on this is great, amazing in fact, the DB-605 inverted V-12 looks amazing, so much detail, i can see the cockpit, and that is not short of detail either, i cannot wait to see the finished result of this build, and that is for sure!

That is some seriously nice detail work there. For those of you not familiar with the Metric system, the engine is less than 2 inches long!!!

Latest posts

Back