Merseajohn's FM millennium falcon 1.72

Looks good mate.
What colours are you using for the red, dark gray and yellow panels?? What are you accent panel colours?
Sorry for all the questions but I'm about to start painting my Falcon too.
Cheers :)

Yes, this will be a very nice Millenium Falcon. You have some nice weathering skills there.

Thanks chaps! I'm getting along really well with this at the moment, I'v slightly moved on to pastel's. Mainly earth tones, I've been using masking tape to do the streaks. I just lay the tape in the direction of the dirt/streak/stain and then brush gently with powerded pastel (sand paper the pastel into a jar or something) and then remove the tape and then voila it's done! ;D

IMG_0741.jpg

Following this with much anticipation and admiration.

PS how about embedding your images in your posts instead of linking out to them?

Thanks! yeah I would like to embed them but I'm still not quite sure how to do it :-\ Scott did try to explain it to me but he's running fire fox and I think it might be different with explorer. Any help would be appreciated!

I'll modify your previous post and then click modify to see the code.

I did this using explorer. Go to the image in photobucket you want to embed. Click on it and drag it up to the 'tabs'. Release and it will create a new tab with just the image - no photobucket site around it. Now, in the address bar, you have the link to that exact picture. Copy it and then come back here.

When you post copy your image link and surround it with

In firefox, right click the image and select SHOW IMAGE. This opens a new tab with just the pic as described above.

Hope this helps. Great job on that falcon, great job.

In PhotoBucket, in the "Share Photo" box, click on DIRECT LINK. Then here at SMA start your post, click on "insert image" which will throw the img][/img code into your post (square bracketed though). Then just paste (cntl-v) the link between the img] and the [/img.

And if you are using Chrome, just right click on the image, in the pop up will be a line that state copy image url. Select that, then come to the forum and click the image tag. Paste between the img]and the[/img

Ok hope this works! IMG_0750.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

First time using photo etch and Wow did I really mess up! might scrap it and stick to the original parts??? what do you guys think?

Latest posts

Back