Merkava MK II: Getting my feet wet!!

Thank you Andrei!! I typically would not have the Fruils as shelling out the extra dough would be better spent on another kit, but they came as a set!! The do have a nice natural sag to them though!!

Looking pretty sweet for an out-side the comfort zone project. ;D
Any thoughts on how your going that tackle the anti-slip material on this baby?

Thanks Ken!! ...and for swinging by!! ;)

Hiya Erik!! Thanks for the kind words of encouragement! Like you said, "outside the comfort zone"...LOL!! I have a number of options but I am leaning toward ....cinnamon!! LOL!! In my searching there are several methods for adding this feature, quick and dirty if fine textured paint, to which I will need to apply plenty of mind blowing drops of masking. Cinnamon has an excellent look for the scale and I can apply it with PVA and a brush at any amount I wish!! ;)

LOL....nice reference vid Brotha'!! Don't think KISS did a cover of this one!!! Makes me want to break out a lava lamp move to Cali!! But the album name SAYS IT ALL!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thank btw!! Well, I will have to see how it goes...but looks like the trick to me!! Might take me a bit to remove all the tie downs and handles but I will get there!!! ;)

Latest posts

Back