Mercedes L4500R Maultier - Armour I guess :)

Very nice, that wood texture looks pretty good, tracks are also looking pretty good

thanks guys, as long as it goes OOB I can build very fast, but I will slow a lot as soon I start detailing...

wow! I was away for more than a month...sorry fellas, had no inspiration to really work on my truck - the kit is awfull + life is tough at work and weather sucks in Bergen...
Good news - some of my models are out in paper magazines this week - check Military Modelcraft International (sWS with Flak43) and Military Illustrated Modeller (Wirbelwind).

Anyhow, I restarted building Mercedes yesterday and will give you some pictures later.

Great to have You back, Roman!
Don't worry, buddy, there is still plenty of time.
Let's ROCK!! ;D ;)

Oh sweet congrats on those roman mabe that will help get your mojo back. ill be up town tomorrow so ill grab them if there in.,

spud, there are out on 17 May.

Here are the covers

Has my sWS in the right down corner.
576127_10150701616429685_175344374684_9719312_1202812705_n.jpg

Doesnt have mine on cover, but it is inside, 1st feature.
mim014bg.jpg

well...my laptop is dead after 4 years of excellent service.... but I am happy that the HDD is OK;)

This is where I am so far. Working on the cab- started painting inside, trasfered decals and need to weather it...
The cargo is also in progress. So stupid that Voyager made PE only for the outside of the cargo walls, probably because Zvezda's edition has full tarp on the cargo. Anyway I want to fill it, so it doesnt matter.

IMGP3049.jpg

IMGP3050.jpg

I hope you like my "proper camera" images ;)

Outstanding Roman! Nice detail!! Oh yeah...great camera work too BTW!! ;)

I am so slow this time....
almost done with the build! Note the deformation of the windshield area....revell....aaa.

IMGP3182.jpg

Hey Roman your an Ugly Git :p picked up one of teh mags with the Flak in it the other day. not read it yet just flciked trough it and saw you ugly mug ;)

was that a friendly joke or you are trying to offend me? LOL

btw, since I havent got the mag yet, can you tell your impression about the article?

i havent read it yet but i will later and let you know ;)

Hey Roman, Very nice work on the truck/armor. The PE really adds to it ey. Looking forward to the paint part.

Latest posts

Back