Mecha Entries and Discussions

I'm really tempted to get involved with this, I have this in the stash, I guess it fits the bill...
P1030640.jpg

The only thing is I'm not sure I'll get it finished within the timeframe ::)

They've been running that 65% off for quite a while that's where I got mine too ;D

OK I'm in - give me a week to clear my desk I have 3 kits to finish and should be able to get 2 of 'em done. Then I'll start on this. :)

Argh! I've been busy with planes, and missed a mecha build? Man o man, what to do decently and quickly?

I dont know how I missed this. Too late now to take a "proof" starting picture of my RX-78 Ver.Ka (which will be done in a couple weeks). Looking forward to all the various projects and there completion.

Aulon said:
can I still join with my just started Crossbone?

As long as you started it on or after Wednesday the 1st of September, you're good to go. :)

Welcome to the Group Build. ;D

Jingles.

So, an update...

We now have a little over two weeks until deadline. I'm not going to extend the finish date as I'm not sure that there will be any more interest in the Group Build.

We did have some entry promises that never panned out and an aborted build on my part but I think we can say the GB took a hit after changing from the Macross ("Wait, does he mean Robotech? Aren't they the same?") GB. A bit of a fiasco... To say the least.

On the plus side we did have a couple of excellent builds.

Suffice to say I won't be starting another unofficial GB for a while... As in, ever. For anyone looking to I would recommend choosing a subject that is a little more popular than Mecha... Maybe StarWars, not figures. ;D

Jingles.

I was saving my build for a week either this weekend on the one after when things quiet down. LOL I keep forgetting the due date on this build.

4 days left!

At this point in time I think it's safe to say that there'll be no new entries for this GB, but we still have a couple of unfinished builds so I'll let them keep going untill the end of December.

So, in summary, that's Java and Dave The Chef with finished entries. Well done guys! ;D

Quaralane and JMac still have ongoing builds which I'll give them until the end of December to complete.

Jeep's build never really got going and mine stalled early on.

At this point I'm still not sure about prizes for this GB. My hobby room is filling up with electronic music gear at the moment so I may want to clear something out of my stash come Christmas, and what better time to pass it on. ;)

Jingles.

Thanks for the extension, now I won't need a divorce lawyer...<Just joking>.
Working hard on the Queen of Night I should not be long into December.

Why don't we extend it a couple of months more and let's try to revamp it up again? I started mine whic means I snipped two pieces and a client called and I haven't been able to get back to it yet since. Been making movies more with my free time right now.

Hopefully I won't need that much time (I've said that before however), I want to finish up the CC130 and the Wyvern and the Vulcan Shuttle I have started, oh and some deformed Gundam Suit, and, and my 262 not to mention my Cardassian Galor before I get going on my Sci-fi scenes GB. That's not asking to much, right?

DreamKnight said:
Why don't we extend it a couple of months more and let's try to revamp it up again?

Personally I think that the GB should close for Entries on December the 1st and allow one month for final completion, but that's just my opinion.

Jingles.

Hey Jingles. Just wanted to let you know I appreciate your organizing and administrating this GB.

Just wanted to drop you a "Thanks", I'm still planning to finish as close as I can to Nov 31...

JMac

OK, let's let it go until Jan 1st and see what happens then then. I'm trying to clear things off my table right now to get my army on the field before jumping back on major scale modeling stuff and right now it's busy season for me as clients try and squeeze some projects before EOY and with the holidays, I have clients on Amazon and Ebay mass selling stuff that I have to help keep running smoothly. I hate Christmas. Processing thousands of orders a day starts breaking down the system bit by bit.

Mine are basically done at this point.
I haven't touched them since the last update

Latest posts

Back