maschinenKrueger.com HELP!

urumomo

Hey All !
My first post here.
First off --I'm simply gObSmack with so much of the builds I see here and ya'll have super encouraged me to getUp and go !. I'll try and make this short : A - hopefully I'll be posting some photos of builds in the next month or so THOUGH I need some info on what kinda camera (affordable) stuff I should get ....the detail and clarity blow me away. ...........I'm a semi-retired , third generation carpenter ,, so .. go techno-easy please.
B-- I found the " MaschinenKrueger.com" website before I found this one ( sorry if spelled wrong) ..BUT - I can't sign up to participate and view in the forum ----I NEVER get an Email back to activate the account :'( .
SO . anyone that can help ? ---I've used a second Email account to see , but same result .
This is Urumomo ,,or Keith as my mom likes to call me ---and my Emails are "[email protected]" with the urumomo thingy and "[email protected]"with my name 'Keith' that I input to the site .....and they're in the system cause if I try to log in it says it gotta be " activated or this is in use by another member."...I know you guys understand what I'm saying. ---and I see no contact for a 'webmaster' etc.
PS : I feel WAY better now that I'm not crazy having multiple kits 'in progress' or just sittin .! Ha!
Please help .
Thanks .....Keith

Hey Spud .
Yep . Looked everywhere .
I've tried many times over several weeks. At first I assumed there might just be a temp prob with the website but I'm at a loss now. Since I see no contact for any site admin I put my email info out there in hopes someome from there could check this out or use the forum there to pass this along since I know there's a little overlap with these two sites :)
Thanks for the response though.
Oh well.
Keith

No . I'll try again this evening . ---gotta get back to work ::)
Thanks John

Well , tried again with no success BUT - Mr Krueger has a contact Email up now specifically to address this problem !
So I've sent him my info and hopefully I'll be good soon enough.
Great Thing tooo ---Before I found his post I read another that said guests would be seeing even LESS due to bandwidth restrictions...... :eek:
Later !

Here is a message on facebook from Bryan krueger / Maschinen Krueger.

If you have tried to register on the forum and never received the confirmation email try again. There was a setting issue that has been corrected. Rather than us weed through all the pending applicants for real or spammers we deleted all the pending ones. So, if you want to join, try again. Sorry about the recent registration problems.

Latest posts

Back