macross and robotech

nine_d

hey all just just got in make a bunch of old and new macros and robotech kits thinking about whats in the box vids dont know have a ton of work to do and would love tips and tricks if any one has any skills on this topic thanks

First suggestion is to make sure you read over the directions very carefully.
Especially if it's a transformable kit.

Painting and detailing will also need to be planned out carefully because of how some things go together in these kinds of kits.

thanks for the tips I havent started any yet but most of the parts will move I have 3 15th anniversarys released by bandai and 2 mospeada imkai kits 1/12 scale fullly transforming oh and the sdf1 from robotech 1/5000 scale thats 1985 ill post pics and info as im buliding them my youtube is still work in prog. you know im working on a amt monster truck for the girlfrend of usa1 diaroma of it crushing a cop car still new to this site so ill post as i go

[attachment deleted by admin]

I would go watch a bunch of Gundam videos on YouTube. Since the transforming kits are pretty similar to Gundams. (Not the same thing, but build up the same.)

You just picked a very difficult kit from MOSPEADA (Third generation in RObotech).

This motorbike is quite fragile if you want to transform it. I may suggest that you choose the Armor form, since the motorbike is awkward with his pilot on it (or maybe not piloting it ?).

Since it's a 1984 model kit, the seams will be difficult to fill and the kit parts are not always fiting the proper way. Good luck with it... :D

Imai MOSPEADA model kit commercial

Latest posts

Back