M7B2 Redux

Hello Mario! Thank you!! Sorry for the late reply! LOL...to may things on the plate it seems! I have some things in the planning...maybe not factory but not destroyed either I think! ::)

Than you Rookie!!! LOL...this time, just a somple base just to place her but maybe on the next one for sure!!! ;)

Thank you Lukasz. I have about half the graasy stuff placed and should have the errrr ummm, final, final pics? Soon! ;D

It's like you're strolling through the boneyard to find this sitting there. Amazing detail, the graffiti really tells the story of time and disrepair. One day, in about 10-15 years, I'll be this good :)

Humbled...thank you! I think it is all in the products though. They are all so easy to use now. Makes for just fun!!! The way it should be!! ;)

You already know how much i love this one bro..................an absolute belter as per usual ;D ;D ;D

Thank you Sir Mark!! Most appreciated...thanks!! Now, where is that range Sherman of yours? LOL!!! ::)

It`s `erm.....................still sitting on the `to do` shelf bro ;D, naughty i know!!!!!!!!!!, when i get some finances sorted buddy i can invest in some of those magic potions that you guys use ((( ;D )))

I hear you! $$ or that other funny dollar sign you guys use , is the root of all evil!! What were you thinking you needed for that beast?

Your killing me spud!! LOL!!! 1/2 way. I feel like you....8 or ten projects going and all I am thinking about is buying my next one!! :eek:

lol well ive decided to try clear some of my backlog, Well the ones that are close to being finished before i start the next one

I hear you!! I am sitting on to projects and really need to finish a couple first too!! Fun fun!!

Lol ya at least we will be more than ready for the next :)

Finally!! I placed the M7 on a simple base and took some final shots.

M7Finals001.jpg

M7Finals009.jpg

M7Finals012.jpg

M7Finals014.jpg

M7Finals024.jpg

M7Finals011.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!! ;)

Latest posts

Back