Luxury Chrysler Zombie Roaster

dogfish7

So many models.... so little time
Made this one a couple months ago. For the Discerning Zombie Hunter, who likes to ride in comfort, during those long and arduous hunts ;D

\

Well that was a good first.

My only suggestion moving forward is to try some different colors, textures or 'treatments' on different parts. Something like the gun being a different color than the car...or the armor different than the fuel tanks.

I see you wanted an overall rusty look, and that's cool. Just a suggestion for the next go round.

See your point Scott. I was experimenting with the AK Red Modulation set of 6 different shades. It was my first time with an air brush, so it didn't quite turn out as I would have liked it. There isn't enough color separation :-\ Hopefully, the next one will be better. ;)

That was your first time with an airbrush??? Wow, that's a really good first time.

Don't get me wrong man, I dig it. Just offering suggestions. That's why we're here - to help each other.

Agreed, great first run with the A.B! My first attempt was aweful!!! Keep at it and you will improve.

Didn't mean to sound so deffensive. I'm always open to constructive criticisum and greatly appreciate advice or help. 8)

That's cool. I figured you were open to it.

Problem with all this typing is that there's no 'eye contact'...and it's tough to read people sometime. It's all good man. All good.

You know.... I drove it for Limo Service, but they kept stealing the crystal glasses and all my pens :eek: ;D Rich people need to kill dead Zombies too you know!

Latest posts

Back