Lulubelle ''Rodeo on Arkania'' - 2366

I use decals for modern military planes. And some decals from Industria Mechanika as well. New style for Lulubelle.

The glass canopy is painted with Orange clear from Tamiya.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thanks guys for commenting.

A view of the dark side of Lulubelle.

Lots of decals on that side. For the owl flying saucer, I use around 90 decals from a modern plane decals sheet. This has taken a long time but it gives a colorful variation with the dark gray.

All the decals are sealed with satin varnish and a coat of matt varnish for the final result. This final step will protect this work before starting the weathering process with oil washes.

Ready to go.

Bill76 said:
Thanks guys for commenting.

A view of the dark side of Lulubelle.

Lots of decals on that side. For the whole flying saucer, I use around 90 decals from a modern plane decals sheet. This has taken a long time but it gives a colorful variation with the dark gray.

All the decals are sealed with satin varnish and a coat of matt varnish for the final result. This final step will protect this work before starting the weathering process with oil washes.

Ready to go.

I want to represent Lulubelle having a round over the arkanina rocky soil.

The diorama is on the workbench. The base is a square piece of wood and Lulubelle will be fitted on a brass axle.

Gravels and sand are glued on the upper face while the sides are protected form paint with paper.

I use several red / brown / orange paints to give an overall look of an arkanina ground. Rocky, sandy, raw, ...

Simply arkanian !

A brass rod is glued around the middle to fit Lulubelle out of the ground.

Last step : painting the pilot. The pilot is from Christophe Desse's aviators. He will suit with Lulubelle's cockpit.

Captain de Tarrkham takes place on board and gets ready fot flight ...

Latest posts

Back