looking for instructions

arohk

Hey allI was just wondering if anyone can assist me I am putting together a 1/350 ship group for the battle between Hood and Bismark I have the hoo and bismark I recently got a 1/350 scale Tamiya King George V what I am courious of due to the fact they are the same class was there any difference between the two kits I tried to see if I could find any to download but had no luck I was just wondering if anyone here has built them both or know if there is any major difference between the two kits. Thanks for your time all.

The only difference i would be curious about was scale..sometimes 2 of the same scale models wont be exact whether it was built by the same manufacturer or by 2 different manufacturers. You might be able to get some more research from tv programs, there are some videos on youtube called "dogfights sinking the bizmark" really good video program :) if you need anything reference photos etc. let me know I can try to help you as best as I can. Also try looking to see if there are any squadron books on either one of the 2 ships your building...they would have all sorts of information.

Matt :)

Hello, arohk!
If you want a good a good 1/350 King George V. or Prince of Wales at the time of the Hunt for Bismarck you need to buy the Prince of Wales kit by Tamiya. The KGV kit by Tamiya is only good for depicting ships of that class very late war or early post war. A well there are many subtle differences bewteen KGV and POW. These are listed in the 1980's compendium series "Warship" issue number 3.
Cheers,
Guido

Latest posts

Back