looking for a

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
Dragon 1/32 scale P-51D Mustang 8), keep your eyes open for me guys XD, i am dying for one of these kits, just dying.

Elm City Hobbies said:
I have 2 of the new Tamiya P-51Ds, what a beauty of a kit. Yes, more than twice the price of the Dragon one, but I would bet a week's pay that it is about 10 times the kit. Definitely will be an easier build.

http://www.elmcityhobbies.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_160&products_id=2245

Was tellign Cheryl that you had these in stock and at a pretty decent price too. She rolled her eyes and said "Thanks Scott" I dont think she was impressed as I was. She know how bad I wanted the Spitfire and I got the nod last year to purchase one but circumstances changed and I wasnt able to get one. Would really love the new Mustang instead. Maybe I should sell my Dragon Mustang to Ace, and put that towards the Tamiya.

Funny thing was, I got a notice from one of my Canadian suppliers months ago that it was coming....had them put me down for 3. They showed up last week, so got them to send them down, and got them on Monday.

Same day I get a notice from MMD/Squadron saying "coming soon" to pre-order them. I was like....guys....already got them, and $20 cheaper in cost to boot. Not sure how that happened, but I won't complain.

i think the Tamia one is Way over priced sure you can make 2 or 3 versions but what you gona do with all the spares... imo i think its silly sure ild love one but im not paying 100+ shipping euros for it.

Latest posts

Back