LHC - new member

LHC

Hello gentlemen, first of all, please accept my apologies for not posting my presentation here first.
My name is Luís Henrique Clementino, I'm Brazilian, 48 years old, married and father of a beautiful girl. Between comings and goings, I've been practicing scale modelling since I was 8 years old. Besides being addicted to plastic scale modeling, I am a truly student of the hobby, its various aspects and techniques. I have the privilege of keeping a room totally dedicated to this activity and always try to improve myself on it. I'm sure I will learn a lot from you and I thank you all for sharing my work here. I try to guide my life based on the principles of honesty, humility, courage, temperance, justice and wisdom.
Cheers to everyone! :)

Welcome to the Herd, Luis! I look forward to seeing your builds!
Best regards,
Brad

Hello gentlemen, first of all, please accept my apologies for not posting my presentation here first.
My name is Luís Henrique Clementino, I'm Brazilian, 48 years old, married and father of a beautiful girl. Between comings and goings, I've been practicing scale modelling since I was 8 years old. Besides being addicted to plastic scale modeling, I am a truly student of the hobby, its various aspects and techniques. I have the privilege of keeping a room totally dedicated to this activity and always try to improve myself on it. I'm sure I will learn a lot from you and I thank you all for sharing my work here. I try to guide my life based on the principles of honesty, humility, courage, temperance, justice and wisdom.
A great way to live your life. Hello and welcome, looking forward to seeing some of your work and especially the dedicated modeling room, some of us have to make do with tiny spaces where we don't get in the wife's way !!
Pantherman

That's awesome welcome to the group look forward to learning with you

A great way to live your life. Hello and welcome, looking forward to seeing some of your work and especially the dedicated modeling room, some of us have to make do with tiny spaces where we don't get in the wife's way !!
Pantherman
Thank you, Pantherman! It’s a small room, but enough to keep safe my stuff. We have a hard time buying modeling products here, so I try to take good care of it. ;)

Nice to meet you. Welcome to the best scale modeling board around.
Glad to have you as a member and I look forward in seeing your builds.

Nice to meet you. Welcome to the best scale modeling board around.
Glad to have you as a member and I look forward in seeing your builds.
Nice to meet you too, sir! This is a great forum, lots of nice information and conversations. I'm a little away from the bench now, but hope to get my mojo back asap. I've seen a couple of your builds and liked it very much! Thank you!!

Nice to meet you too, sir! This is a great forum, lots of nice information and conversations. I'm a little away from the bench now, but hope to get my mojo back asap. I've seen a couple of your builds and liked it very much! Thank you!!
Thank you

Latest posts

Back