Let's talk about model building !

Julien

Call me Ju
Hi guys,

I haven't shared much of my work lately, for different reasons, but mainly because I have been busy working on a big project for me.

I'm actually gonna launch my own on-line hobby-shop.

It will be based in Belgium, I will ship anywhere in the world but focusing on Europe. The main idea is to be a "complete" hobby-shop (selling a bit of everything) but specializing in science-fiction... So for example, there are a lot of kits and after-market parts that are available in the US, but difficult to get in Europe. So the idea is to regroup all of those in one place, to make things easier and cheaper...

But, I need your help understanding the market, so I know in which area I need to focus my project.

I've actually made a survey to help me gather informations.

I would really appreciate it if you can find five minutes to answer it.

Here's the link : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kI7OxF41DyYgHUrHc3Tn4shDPzzoxkzJMwY0iIyZwfQ/viewform?usp=send_form

If you wish so, you can choose to remain anonymous. But you can also leave your name and e-mail address to be kept informed of the progress on this project and the special offers I'm gonna do for the launch...

The more people answer it, the best it is for me, so many thanks to everyone who will complete the survey !

Ju.

Good luck with this, its getting harder and harder for the LHS to compete with the internet but by offering some different stuff, and hard to get accessories you might just be onto a winner.

Consider your shipping costs to those of us "down under" as it can be incredibly expensive (yeah im selfish :p) to get even small aftermarket sets out of the UK and in particular US with their shipping costs, and you may be able to increase your customer base.

Thanks for the support, Webby !

And yes, even though I'm focusing on the European market, I'm going to negotiate a low flat rate for the rest of the world with the shipping company.

Hopefully, I can keep the shipping rate low enough so it's worth it for people living on the other side of the world too... ;)

Did your survey for you, Good luck with your new endeavor it does sound like a good idea.

Answered the survey - hope it helps... :)

I'm not hugely into Sci-fi models though. But any new webstore in the EU is welcome.

Latest posts

Back