LBX Ikaros Zero from Bandai

Eastrock

It's All About The Fun!!!
a very easy snap build kit, its transformable like the transformers... for example Megatron turns into a cannon, this one can turn into 2 swords.

PA180034.jpg

Started on the head, instead of using the decals I'll be doing an alternative masking and painting to make more real rather than a toy... I just need to get a shade of blue (gunze) to make the bunch complete :D

PA210029.jpg

Cheers!!

Hello there John, tried something new for me aside from Gundam since this one is transformable it can be a weapon with the other robot... will post a transformable mode next time for the meantime mock up build is finish and need to tear it down for sanding and painting :D

PA210030.jpg

PA210031.jpg

started on the most obvious part the sheath of the blades...

sprayed a bit of primer to make more visible rather sanding right away, the primer is use a guide.

PA220033.jpg

I guess that's for all now...

im not a big fan of the lbx line, but it does look good out of the box. lets see if you finish it really well.
cheers

TheDeadRs

John, yes it has a twin brother I pulled this one off... I'll get the twin :D

DR, well if I pulled this off seams like I got a lot of stubborn seams that wouldn't give up easily lol

Oh I'm loosing my grip... I should have go back to the basic's still a lot of seams appeared should have been more patience on the assembly...

PA280026.jpg

Exactly eventhough its a good fit... but comes with a ton of seams, sometimes you need to know the difference between a panel line and seams that would also post a problem... :)

Latest posts

Back