Last Hope Landrover

Looks really good Ian.

In my experience the single biggest factor in making this look right is the placement of the chips. I'm no expert but have been studying how and more importantly where rust occurs.

If you get the chips the right scale in the right spots it's totally convincing.

:eek:
Another smashing good build!
And the masking technique way cool Dude!
I am really loving these builds!
thank You for sharing
with Us
Later
Russ
;)

Thanks Russ, and I agree with Scott, although I find it easier to explain than do lol. Anyway I got this all done, a little late but at least I finished it. Start off with some bits and bobs for the trunk:
IMG_8173_zpsb48a2b6d.jpg
Then made a tarp out of sheet lead:
IMG_8175_zpsf332b7f4.jpg
Added some chain in the back:
IMG_8179_zps79f03b49.jpg
IMG_8181_zps4a07829b.jpg
All done!
IMG_8194_zps7fd95aa3.jpg
IMG_8198_zps4be6ffd4.jpg
IMG_8201_zps7b5d4551.jpg
Thanks again for all the lovely comments! It was a great contest, well done to everyone that entered and to Scott for organising it. Now what's next.............????

[attachment deleted by admin]

Awesome build John. Incredible work as usual. What color did you NOT use? ;D

Thanks man. I have something rather different coming up next.....all I can say is that I let someone else choose what I build next.

Thanks! I've put this in the Ammo/Trumpy comp on FB would be cool if you 'liked' it for me ;)
https://fbcdn-photos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/5749_768685539811822_37039731_n.jpg

Well know that's not nice John. Making fun of Polish people ;)
I don't believe that anyone else would assemble a car from so many different pieces from different cars ;)

But honestly that's one magnificent build ;) Congratulations
Cheers
Lukasz

Latest posts

Back