Large scale T34 (1943)

Jeep

My contest entry is big :eek: a 1/16 scale tanks specifically:

T-34/76 Red Army medium tank Model 1943 Plastic Model Kit 1/16 Scale Trumpeter #170809788905

Jeep I have to tell you I like it! 1/16 scale is huge....big model ....big tools! At this scale that gun better shoot.

I'd like you to know we all expect a working firing control system and live shells. ;D

Good luck, the T-34 is a rugged mammoth, though I find the Sherman to be more tasteful :p

Either way, I'm pretty sure you'll absolutely nail this model.

research is complete, and if I can stop working 70hour work weeks I should start buildings any time now. This Kit is incredible. It has a FULL interior right down to the fuel lines its crazy. I stopped looking for brass detail parts when I found a review that said it did not need any!

Once again my contest build is a bust. The tractor trailer I was driving was tail-ended a little while ago by another truck at a difference in speed of around 55 miles per hour. My back has been on the mend since and between doctors appointments, Physical Therapy, and the fact that I am still working I just did not have the time to model. None the less this kit will be build, just not right now. Sorry to disappoint, I ma too.

Man that's terrible! Take care of yourself, we'll still all be here waiting to see the progress when your ready.

Jeep, how is the back doing? Hope recovery is going well for you. Have you had a chance to start work on the T34?

Latest posts

Back