LAH Officer Kharkov. Alpine

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
35058a.jpg

To go with the Fig i just Finished im going to put this chap in with him in a dio :) I will use one of my Dragon Willis Jeeps to set the Scene.

so when this is all said and done Back to the T-62

Hey Snap Spud! I'm working on the same guy, check my panther thread to see his face lol We can help each other out ;)

lol i saw last night, thats kinda cool we can see how we each do him :) im going with what is on the box art i think jacket is defo black :D

Yup I'm going for box art also, every time I looked at his face on the box then mine I thought wow the guy who painted it is super talented.

Hiya Spud,

its been a while mate :)

looking forward to seeing this one come along !

Great choice of figure, it should make for a great project,

looking forward to seeing more,

cheers,

shane.

Nice choice Spud ,you're really gettin into the figs eh :)

PM INBOUND ;)

Chris.

Sure am bud I really Like figure Painting when i have some Idea of what im doing

Finally some Pics. Ive been Working on the Dragon Willys Jeep mostly today but here is some pics
_MG_4636_zpsc3a5a6b3.jpg
_MG_4637_zpsf8f0d87f.jpg

and this is the Idea im thinking of, An abandoned Willys in the Ardenes or some cold ass place :)
_MG_4639_zpsd60d67cf.jpg

and i forgot to change settings on teh Camera after the Lens Change so teh 2 figs are out of Focus but you get the idea

Im Still plugging away on this guy i finished his pants, i used winter streaking grime to make the details pop out much easier than trying to paint them in.

I was going to do a tartan style scarf but in the end I couldn't be arsed doing it.

Still lots to do on the jacket

Here are some Pics
_MG_4723_zps04408643.jpg
_MG_4725_zps62984417.jpg
_MG_4726_zpsa668f845.jpg
_MG_4731_zpsb8828669.jpg
_MG_4732_zps02706ddc.jpg

Latest posts

Back